Friday, May 28, 2010

First Time bloger!


Hey Everyone,

I am extremely new to this whole blogging experience.  My good friend, Melissa (Sippy Cup Mom), talked me into creating a blog to try it out.  I love sharing my stories about my family, experiences about my life, and the deals that I sometimes score at store.  Starting a blog is a great way to share all of that right?  Now I must warn you, I am not an amazing author, and I never really did well in English classes, so this might not be the best sounding blog you have read.  But that does not matter, I am just here to share my thoughts and hopefully some of you can relate to my crazy life as a mother.  A little bit about me before we get down to the first post....

My name is Jackie, I am 23 years old.  I have a two year old son whom I absolutely adore.  My life wouldnt be the same if it wasnt for him.  I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost three years (three years in October).  I have an amazing family, inculding my siblings, parents and inlaws.  I am currently a full time student, going for a nursing degree.  Life is crazy trying to go to school and raise a two year old but we have an amazing support system (parents, and inlaws) helping us along the way.  We are your average family, we spend most of our time outside at the park or in the backyard on nice days.  We love to BBQ, cook and bake together.  I love to try and score awesome deals when out shopping (which my husband loves when I can save him some money haha).

I hope you enjoy and continue to follow my blog.  I promise to share any amazing deals I find, and keep this blog updated and maybe even somewhere down the road do some awesome giveaways.  I hope you can relate to my life as a mother and have some laughs with me about some of the crazy things my son does on a daily basis. 


2 comments:

  1. It looks great Jackie! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Unfortunatly we will be at the Lake this weekend So my next post will have to wait till Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete