Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday!


Check out My Little Life to play along in "Five Question Fridays"



1. Is there something you have always wanted to try but just cant muster up the courage to actually do yet?

I am very afraid of heights. Although I have always mustered up the courage to go on roller coasters, air planes, even vist Chicago's Willis Tower (was the Sears Tower), St. Louis's Arch, and Branson Missouri's Inspiration Tower.  Jumping out of a plane....I dont think so, I dont even want to think about jumping out of a plane.  That is just not for me!

2. if you had $100 handed to you in cash without your signigicant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?

I couldnt just go buy something for me, so I would have to say I would probably either split it between the three of us or I would take my husband out for a really good dinner.  Like the Melting Pot! I love that place, although we wouldnt be able to get a full meal from there for $100.

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?

I would have to say the swings.  Me and my friends though would normaly just play in the woods by the play ground. I was a little girl that loved to play house and stuff so we were always out in the field playing.


4.  Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?

Neither, haha I am not really a breakfast person.  I tend to only eat breakfast on the weekends and it has to be about 2-3 hours after I get up.  But when I do eat breakfast I guess I would have to say hearty...normally pancakes, hashbrowns and eggs.

5. Are you a neat freak or a messy bessy?

I think I am in the middle, some days I  am a neat freak but most I am a messy bessy.  I try to be a neat freak all the time but it just doesnt happen with my son.  I clean up one room and the other room is trashed, i move to that room and the room I just cleaned is trashed! But I love him! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment