Saturday, June 5, 2010

Go Cardinals!


I love going to the ball park with my husband! We always have a really good time and its a nice couple hours just the two of us!  This picture was a picture taken in May, the first game we went to this season.  Today we are heading downtown for the afternoon game with my brother and his girlfriend.  My brother got tickets from his work for really cheap and asked us to go with.  Of course we said yes being that my husband is a huge fan!   I am really excited!

On another note, I am in for a long 12 years of schooling with Payton.   Hes only two and is already pulling the "I dont feel good".  Its actually quite funny!  He will climb in my lab and say momma i dont feel good, i need doctor! haha.   I can see it now telling me in the morning of school i dont feel good i cant go! haha. although its really cute now, i will be stressed trying to get him to go to school in a couple years!   Has anyone else had to deal with school age kids trying to get out of school by saying they dont feel good, and how did you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment