Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday madness!


In an attempt to clean out  my house, we have decided to start piling up stuff to have a garage sale.  Unforunatley we have way to much stuff, especially baby stuff, and our pile is now half of our room in the basement!  I cant wait to have it all said and done and have that little bit of extra cash and extra room in my sight!  I plan on trying to have a garage sale the end of the month because I have a baby sale that I am going to buy a spot in to take some of the leftovers to and try to sell there.  Hopefully between the two I can get rid of alot of the baby stuff we do not want to keep for baby number two.  The only thing that I really dont like about garage sales, is the pricing.  I never know what to price stuff at, my theory is if they dont like the price they can ask me down and nine times out of ten, I will take it.  If I dont take the price they asked for I probably will not sell it. Ha, kind of a sillt theory but it worked well in our last garage sale two years ago.
Good news is though that my husbands cousin is expecting and I am sure that my mother-in-law will come and buy alot of it for them.  Baby items always seem to sell good too, especailly considering alot of Paytons old clothes have only been woren once or twice. He has so much clothes it is crazy, but we do alot of clearance shopping and cant pass up the price half the time.

July 10th 2010 At ROC ministries is where the big baby sale will be at.  It is off of I-55 and meremac bottom road.  The Church is right off of Kerth, you can see if from the highway.  I am horrible at directions but if you need the address or better directions let me know!



3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Following you back!

    I love garage sales, Craigslist, and eBay. I've sold a lot of my clothes that were too big on eBay and have made a killing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph! Thanks for following! I love craiglist, I have sold mulitple things on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check out that baby sale! I need to plan a garage sale this summer!

    ReplyDelete