Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Monday...I mean Tuesday!!


Hey everyone!

I am so thrown off because of the holiday yesterday. To me it feels like a monday instead of a tuesday! I hope you all had a good and safe holiday weekend.  We left saturday to go to the lake, it was the first time that my son, Payton, had been on a boat or in the middle of a lake to swim.  My In-laws live on a lake but hes never been on their lake, just played on the beach area.  To our surprise, Payton did very well.  He loved the boat and love swimming and jumping off the boat.  But after two full days of being on the lake, with no naps he was ready to come home.  Being that he slept in this morning (something that never happens) I can say we really wore him out this weekend.  The picture above is a picture of payton after a boat ride. I just love his hair, I really need to get it cut because he was so hot this weekend in the sun, but it sure blew in the wind! :-)


I am going to try and spiffy up my blog a little bit this week and learn how to do alot of stuff on here so I can get this blog up and running but for now I guess I will just update it with little bits here and there.

Today I really need to clean up and unpack from the weekend but how can you do that when your son is asking you to watch movies and play with him.  I guess all that can wait another day, I mean come on I need to listen to my son and he keeps asking me to play cars.  I guess the game plan for the rest of the day is to play cars! My husband will understand right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment